General informations about cookies
When you access this website, our system or one of our partners could create cookies on your computer or device that you are using to browse.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or on the device of the person viewing a website in order to record certain information about the visit and to create a system that recognises the user at a later stage.
Types of cookies
Technical cookies: anonymous cookies used for the sole purpose of the website to work properly, such as session management, and therefore the possibility of the user logging in.
Profiling cookies: user preferences are saved (such as a product) and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences and the choices that emerge from the browsing session of each user.
Third-party analytics cookies: these are third-party cookies (therefore, not created from this site but from partner sites connected externally) that collect statistical information on access to the site.
Third-party profiling cookies: these are third-party cookies (therefore, not created from this site but from partner sites connected externally) that store user preferences (such as a product) and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences and the choices that emerge from the browsing session of each user.
Technical cookies: yes.
Profiling cookies: no.
Third-party analytics cookies: yes.
Third-party profiling cookies: no.
Therefore, this website does NOT use any profiling cookie directly.
This website integrates third-party services within its pages, which could set and use their own cookies and/or similar technologies. The use of such cookies and similar technologies by such companies is regulated by the privacy policies of the relevant companies and not by this policy, since Nordinox Srl is wholly unrelated to the management of these instruments and the processing of data derived from them.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or particular types of cookies (such as third-party cookies) or you can choose to be notified whenever a cookie is set in your computer.
Refusing all cookies might prevent you from using the website properly.
The following instructions concern the most popular web browsers in order to personalise the configuration of cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window;
2. select "Internet Options";
3. click on the "Privacy" tab;
4. activate cookies by setting the Privacy level to "Medium" or lower; set the Privacy level higher than "Medium" for cookies to be disabled.
1. click on ''Tools'' at the top of your browser window;
2. select "Options";
3. select the "Privacy" icon;
4. click on "Cookies";
5. select "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies" accordingly;
1. click on the menu icon;
2. select ''Settings'';
3. select "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page;
4. select "Content settings" in the "Privacy" section;
5. select "Block sites from setting any data", accordingly.
1. click on "Safari" at the top of your browser window;
2. select "Preferences";
3. click on "Privacy";
4. set your choice under "Cookies and website data".